What we ask of you:
- Complete the form on the right.
- Complete an NDA (see below for wording) by using the button to download it, and email it to email@example.com.
- Once agreed, commit to read everything for a publication within the timescales agreed.
- Use a simple rating system for each story, which we’ll provide.
- Provide feedback (simple is fine for micr0-fiction).
What you get in return:
- A paperback copy of the BHP Writer’s Journal (due out soon).
- A digital copy of all anthologies you read for. (Note Dark Moments will be the end of year anthology.)
- This Non-Disclosure Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into on ________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between Black Hare Press, with an address of Suite 600, Unit 2, 134-136 Pascoe Vale Road, Moonee Ponds, VIC3039, Australia, (hereinafter referred to as the “Disclosing Party”) and ________________, with an address of ________________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Receiving Party”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
- The Receiving Party agrees not to disclose, copy, clone, or modify any confidential information related to the Disclosing Party and agrees not to use any such information without obtaining consent.
- “Confidential information” refers to any data and/or information that is related to the Disclosing Party, in any form, including, but not limited to, oral or written. Such confidential information includes, but is not limited to, any information related to the business or industry of the Disclosing Party, such as submissions, discoveries, processes, techniques, programs, knowledge bases, author lists, potential authors, business partners, affiliated partners, leads, know-how, or any other services related to the Disclosing Party.
RETURN OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- The Receiving Party agrees to return all the confidential information to the Disclosing Party upon the termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is not transferable and may only be transferred by written consent provided by both Parties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Melbourne, Australia.
SIGNATURE AND DATE
- The Parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and such is demonstrated by their signatures:
Name: BLACK HARE PRESS